B58 Custom DME Calibration (F Series)
THIS PRODUCT/SERVICE IS FOR CLOSED-COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY
Transform your B58 powered F-Series vehicle with a custom DME calibration by fluent.tuned! We incorporate years of street, track and dyno testing into all our tunes to ensure optimum power and smooth delivery coupled with unrivaled reliability. Not only will the tune be optimized for the modifications of the vehicle and fuel being used, but also to the climate, intended use, and your personal driving style.
Everyone's car is a unique representation of themselves, and we believe the tune should be no different. Want more aggressive throttle response? No problem! Want a different powerband? Sounds good! The kid in you wants some exhaust burbles or flames? Hey, it's your car! We'll be happy to explain any risks associated with such requests and work with you to balance your goals with our expertise.
Expect the utmost attention during the tuning process and beyond. Most revisions are turned around within hours, and will not exceed 24 hours unless under unique circumstances. Communication will be efficient and any questions will be answered directly.
OUR COMMITMENT - If our work load ever disallows us to maintain these qualities and timelines, we will temporarily mark all of our tunes as SOLD OUT to focus on providing the highest level of individualized attention that fluent.tuned is known for. Our existing customers come first!
Experience a true custom DME Calibration by fluent.tuned!
- Unlimited revisions as necessary to complete the tune (usually 3-6)
- Revisions for seasonal weather changes if necessary
- Revisions for race day (minor changes may be beneficial in order to optimize the tune for the specific type of racing)
- Log reviews for diagnostic purposes (we can often help pinpoint a hardware issue by seeing it in a log)
- Lifetime support/advice as long as you own the car and are running our tunes
- Complete JB4 setup and integration instructions (if applicable)
- MHD app installed on Android or Apple device with Flasher and Monitor licenses purchased
- Note- If you are running a JB4 you only need to purchase the MHD Backend Flasher license
Is it refundable?
Due to the nature of a digital DME calibration, this product is non-refundable once the tune file has been sent to the customer. However, we strive to make sure that all of our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase so please reach out to us if you have any concerns.
All F-Series BMW vehicles with the B58 engine including:
- M140i 2016 - 2019
- M240i 2016 - 2019
- 340i 2015 - 2018
- 440i 2016 - 2019
- X-Drive supported on all vehicles